Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy 101 Award

The Happy 101 Award was given to me from Tuning Into YA Books and from Reversing the Monotony! Thank you so much!


The rules are that I should list ten things that make me happy and then pass it on to 10 other bloggers. Here's my list:
  1. Traveling
  2. The Ocean
  3. The Beach
  4. Icecream
  5. Summer
  6. Laughing
  7. Watching hockey & soccer
  8. Watching hockey & soccer players (there are some seriously hot dudes!)
  9. Adventure parks
  10. Great books/movies/music
I would like to pass this award along to:

1 Morgan from Smitten With Books
2 dArLyN from dArLyN&bOoKs
3 Jenn from Book-Crazy
4 Bere from *Sueños En La Luna*
5. Nina from J'adore Happy Endings
6. Melissa from I Swim For Oceans
7. Ladybug from Escape In a Book
8. Heather from Beside the Norm

8 kommentarer:

brizmus said...

Congrats on your award! I love the things that make you happy. :-)

Morgan said...

The ocean makes me very happy too- and I love putting my feet in the sand, it's so relaxing. Congratulations on the award and thank you so much for passing it onto me!

Joanne Brothwell said...

I gotta agree about the hot hockey dudes.

Bere said...

Hey Sara! Congratulations on your award! And thank you SO much for passing it along to me, I'm honored. I loved your list, especially #8 hehe =)

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Congratulations on the award! I loved reading your list, much of the same things makes me happy as well.

Thank you so much for passing it on to me, sweetie!

Heather R. Holden said...

I love your list of happy things! (Especially the one about laughing--that is so easy to overlook!) Now, to figure out *my* happy list... :)

Darlyn said...

congratulations on your award and it's truly an honour i'm included in your list too..

Nina said...

Congratulations getting this award, and thank you for passing this to me! Love it. :)