Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (7/13)

Title: Bloodlines
Author: Richelle Mead
Release Date: August 23, 2011


The first book in Richelle Mead's brand-new teen fiction series - set in the same world as Vampire Academy.

When alchemist Sydney is ordered into hiding to protect the life of Moroi princess Jill Dragomir, the last place she expects to be sent is a human private school in Palm Springs, California. But at their new school, the drama is only just beginning.

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Bloodlines explores all the friendship, romance, battles and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive - this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone's out for blood.

What kind of Vampire Academy fan would I be if I wasn't dying to read this one?
Even though I feel that Sydney might be a weaker protagonist than Rose, I'm excited to learn more about her, and meet my beloved VA characters again!

1 kommentarer:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

I sooo can't wait to read this one either!! Lovin the cover and lovin the cover for the next one as well! They're just captivating!

Even thinking of preordering mine at Richelle's store so I can have a signed copy! Cost more, but it's worth it I think!

Here's my WoW

Happy Reading and have a GREAT day!!

Old Follower :)