Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cover Combat: Sloane Sisters

I do not know about you, but I do judge books by their covers.
In Cover Combat I compare US covers with the Swedish covers of the same books, to see which covers I like the most!

This week the covers of Sloane Sisters by Anna Carey are being judged.


US Covers:



Swedish Covers:



No contest for me! I really like the US covers for this series. I love how the girls' clothes are all color-coordinated and matches the background. I also like the font and how it says "Sloane Sisters" all over the cover. So really - no contest.

Which covers do you prefer?

P.S Want to check out the Dutch cover of Sloane Sisters? Nina did a post about it earlier this week!

7 kommentarer:

PrincessRuki said...

Totally the U.S. Covers

Nina said...

Thank you for putting the link there! :)
For me I like the US more, the Swedish one looks like some party, seventies book! :)

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

I think I actually prefer the Swedish covers. I have some weird thing about covers with real people on them, they never match up to what's in my head, so I prefer for them not to be there at all.
Just found your blog from the Book Blogger hop! I'm here with my blog and contest.

Bere said...

I have to say that I like the US covers
better as well =)

brizmus said...

ohman, the Swedish covers are SO COOL!

YA Book Queen said...

I'm loving the US one's a bit more. :D

Bookworm said...

The US for sure! The Swedish ones are cool, but a bit repetitive and busy.