Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Contests around the Blogosphere

Win an ARC of Paranormalcy & Lips Touch @ Kiersten Writes!
Ends May 30.

Sixteen-year-old Evie's job is bagging and tagging paranormals. Possessing the strange ability to see through their glamours, she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency. But when someone--or something--starts taking out the vamps, werewolves, and other odd beasties she's worked hard to help become productive members of society, she's got to figure it out before they all disappear and the world becomes utterly normal. Normal is so overrated.

Doesn't this book sound awesome? And isn't that a beautiful cover??



Win a copy of Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey!
Ends May 31.

Win a pre-order of Tyger, Tyger @ A Fanatics Book Blog
Ends May 31.

Win a signed copy of My Soul To Keep! @ Confessions of a Bookaholic
Two winners gets My Soul To Keep + Swag! Ends June 1.

50 Follower Giveaway @ Mel's Books and Info
Win Perchance to Dream, Infinity or the Tension of Opposites. Ends June 2.

Win Nail Polish! @ Imperfectly Painted
Ends June 4.

Win Prophecy of Days @ Pages
Win a copy of the book + bookmarks. Ends June 6.

Win a signed copy of Fairy Tale! @ Musings
Ends June 21.

Win Vampire Academy @ GAL Novelty
Ends June 22.

500 Followers Contest @ Shut Up! I'm Reading
3 US/Canadian Winners & 1 International Winner. Ends June 30.

3 kommentarer:

Amber Skye said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm also having a CONTEST over at my blog. One winner will receive a copy of The Prophecy by Dawn Miller.

Kelley Vitollo said...

Awesome. Thanks for posting the contests.

Melissa @ Mel's Books and Info said...

Thank you for including my 50 follower contest in your post! I am grateful! I am now following your blog. Thank you again!