Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 Debut Author Challenge

I have decided to participate in 2011 Debut Author Challenge hosted by The Story Siren.

I didn't participate last year because I thought I wouldn't get my hands on any Debut books, but I ended up reading 7 of them! So hopefully I will top that this year :)


For more information about 2011 Debut Author Challenge, go here.

To sign up for the challenge, go here.

Books I have read so far are:
1. Populazzi - Elise Allen
2. Paranormalcy - Kiersten White (UK)
3. Wither - Lauren DeStefano
4. The Goddess Test - Aimée Carter
5. Forsaken/The Demon Trapper's Daughter - Jana Oliver
6. Die For Me - Amy Plum
7. Starcrossed - Josephine Angelini
8. Hereafter - Tara Hudson
9. The Sweetest Thing - Christina Mandelski
10. Virtuosity - Jessica Martinez
11. Alexandra Ardonetto - Halo (UK)
12. Julie Kagawa - The Iron King (UK)

1 kommentarer:

Darlyn said...

good luck on the challenge!