Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Book Review: Reaper

Title:Reaper
Series: Soul Screamers
Author: Rachel Vincent
Published: 2010

Tod Hudson was a typical teenager. He liked girls, sports, food and tolerated his younger brother, Nash. In fact, he had his whole life in front of him--and due to his bean sidhe heritage, it was going to be a very long life indeed. And then the car accident occurred.

Suddenly Tod's future wasn't so sure, and he had to make a choice. Life... Death... or something Between....


Rachel Vincent, please give us more Tod!
I'm realizing I'm sounding like a Twilight fan who wants all Twilight books written from Edward's point of view, but really, how fun wouldn't it be to read more Soul Screamers books from Tod's point of view? This novella was such a tease, leaving me eager to read more!

In this novella we find out the true events behind Tod's death, how he got his reaper job and who it affects and will affect him in the future. We also get to know bad boy Nash, and how Tod was when he was still alive. We may or may not also get to read about Tod's and Kayla's first meeting...

Reaper once again shows what a fun, witty and kind person Tod is, and after finishing this novella I like him even more! If you're thinking about reading this novella, think no more - with its 64 pages it's a fast and fun read, and not to mention you can download it for free!

Rating: 4.5 of 5

Previous books in this series:
My Soul To Lose (free prequel novella)
My Soul To Take (#1)
My Soul To Save (#2)
My Soul To Keep (#3)
My Soul To Steal (#4)

2 kommentarer:

Nina said...

Great review. As you already know I only read the first book and thought it was great. I'm signing up for another challenge, where I can read all the books in this series. I think I will order the books around summertime, then I have more time to read. :) This novella sounds like a fun one to read after the first three books. ;)

Lola said...

I've been meaning to read this series...