Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Cover Combat: It's Not Summer Without You

In Cover Combat a Swedish cover is being compared to the US/UK cover of the same book. Today we're comparing the covers of It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han.


US cover:


Swedish cover:




I love that you really can tell that by the US cover that this book is in the same series as The Summer I Turned Pretty. The light, white background color, and I'm guessing also the cover models are the same.


The Swedish cover is very different from the cover of the first books in this series - which is good, because that cover was hideous! This cover really screams summer by the beach! But perhaps the girl on the cover looks to happy to match the feelings of the main character in this book?

Which cover is your favorite? I really like them both!

Last week I posted a Cover Combat of the first book in this series; The Summer I Turned Pretty. Click here to see those covers!

2 kommentarer:

Patricia's Particularity said...

I really like the US Cover more.

<3 Happy Reading
Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity

Bere said...

I have to say that I like the US cover a lot more. I love the font of the title and the coloring of it as well =).