Hi Sherry, and welcome to YA Vampire Books!
1. Please tell us about your newest release, Beautifully Broken!
Quirky, Shiloh Ravenwolf is a sixteen-year-old heritage witch that lives in the gloomy town of Whispering Pines, where teenagers have mystically disappeared for years. When construction on Ravenhurst Manor unleashes a sinister evil, the body count rises. And Shiloh's would-be boyfriend is next on the supernatural hit list. Shiloh decides it's her duty and Destiny (Yes, with a capital "D") to find out what is causing the unexplained phenomena before it claims another life...
2. Shiloh Ravenwolf, the main character in Beautifully Broken discovers that she is a witch, and that she can see ghosts, demons and other creatures from the underworld. Shiloh's experiences are so well written, that I have to ask: Have you, or anyone you know, ever experienced an unexplainable event, or felt the presence of a spirit or ghost?
No. But I’ve always had a morbid fascination with ghosts and haunted houses.
3. If no, would you like to be able to see ghosts? (Personally, I would freak out!)
4. Talking about Shiloh Ravenwolf, I just love her name! Was it hard to come up with, or was it an easy match?
Good question. I changed her name three times. Actually, I loved the name that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt picked for their daughter—Shiloh. And then I just made up a last name, since Sioux Indians didn’t usually have surnames.
5. Shiloh is very interested in architecture, is that anything that interests you as well? How much of “you” are there in her character and personality?
I love victorian architecture. I dream about victorian homes. It’s weird. Lol
As for my personality, well, I do tend to blurt stuff out without thinking sometimes and I can be snarky.
6. Beautifully Broken is the first book in the Spellbound Series, do you already know how many books you are going to write, and the primary storyline of each book?
About 5, I think. The books are already written, just need to be edited and polished.
7. Lastly, the name Sherry Soule is probably new to most readers, please share some interesting facts about yourself!
I have won numerous awards for my short stories and now write fulltime. I live in San Francisco Bay Area with my family and my black cat, Charm who long ago accepted the fact that I’m not a morning person, rarely cook, and love all things supernatural. Currently I am hard at work on the next book in the Spellbound Series.
'This or That':
Winter or Summer
Reading or Writing
Humans or Supernatural beings
-Author: Rachel Vincent
-Book: The Iron Hunt
-Job: bestselling novelest
-Meeting: James Marsters
If any of my readers would like to find out more about you or your writing, where can they find the information?
Official website: http://sherrysoule.com/
Book Trailer on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uqVXKygvUs&feature=youtu.be
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and good luck with your Spellbound series!
Stop by the blog later this week, to read my review of Beautifully Broken!