Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cover Combat: Starcrossed

In Cover Combat a US/UK cover is competing against the Swedish cover of the same book. It's up to you, as the readers, to decide the best cover!

Today I am comparing the covers of Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini.

US Cover:



UK Cover:



Swedish Cover:


My Thoughts:
For me, this is a race between the US cover and the Swedish cover. The US cover is very beautiful, but would be even better if the girl wasn't cut off. I like the Swedish cover as well, the gold/black combination looks striking. So I leave this one up to you;
Which cover is your favourite, and why?
Leave a comment! :)
Read my review of Starcrossed here!

2 kommentarer:

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

I live the US cover but I do agree with you on the issue of the "cut off-girl". I love the fact that the Swedish cover includes the necklace since it is of important to the story.

brizmus said...

I'm with you - it's between the US cover and the Swedish cover. . .both beautiful! I'm going to have to go with the US cover being the most beautiful, though!