Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cover Combat: If I Stay

In Cover Combat I compare Swedish covers to the US and/or UK covers of the same books. Today, I'm comparing the covers of If I Stay by Gayle Forman.

US cover:



UK cover:


Swedish cover:



My thoughts: The US cover is simple and plain, but at the same time very pretty. I love the picture of the girl on the UK cover, and I like the design of the Swedish cover. All in all, three pretty covers! I can't make up my mind...

Do you have a favorite?

6 kommentarer:

CHRISTIE said...

I like the UK cover. The Swedish cover is pretty too. The US cover looks boring next to the other two.

-k said...

The UK cover is so gorgeuos, but I have a different cover from all three for my copy. Granted, it's a Canadian version (if they even have those) but it's more like the Swedish cover with the US cover on the inside.

Lola said...

Wow...those are all pretty in their own way. :)

Btw love, I have an award for you! http://lillybook.blogspot.com/2010/06/ramblings.html

Bere said...

I think all of these are great, but my favorite for sure is the US cover! I love how simple it is and I just adore the blue =)

Anonymous said...

Hmm...don't seem too sure...they just came out with a new cover in the US, so watch out Swedish Cover!

Sandra said...

The Swedish one, it´s so beautiful!! the UK cover is also beautiful. The US cover look kind of boring.
A great book by the way, i coulden´t stop reading...