Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Read & Watched in May

Books:

1. Saddled With Trouble - Michele Scott (Mini Review)
2. Princess Mia - Meg Cabot (Mini Review)
3. The Alpha Bet - Stephanie Hale (Mini Review)
4. Jessica's Guide To Dating On the Dark Side - Beth Fantaskey (Review)
5. What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know - Sonya Sones (Mini Review)
6. Tystnadens Hus - Magnus Nordin
7. Going Too Far - Jennifer Echols (Mini Review)
8. Midnight Alley - Rachel Caine (Review)
9. Insatiable - Meg Cabot (Review)
10. Forever Princess - Meg Cabot (Mini Review)
11. City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare (Review)
12. S.A.S.S. Girl Overboard - Aimee Ferris (Mini Review)

Movies:

1. The Peacemaker
2. Whirlygirl
3. My Super Sweet 16
4. Leap Year
5. Blue Crush

TV series:

Roswell: Season 1, Episodes 10-22

6 kommentarer:

Darlyn said...

That is a lot!And I'm jealous you have read Insatiable!

Unknown said...

Love all the books!

Blueicegal ♥ said...

i know i want to read insatiable so bad! lol happy reading everyone! :)

-k said...

I can't believe that you were able to stop at season one of Roswell!!! Well, hopefully you're watching season two right now. It's SOOOOOO good!

Bere said...

12 books is fantastic! I only read 7. I hope this month is better for me hehe. I so love Roswell! =D

Milka said...

What did you think about Leap Year? I just love that movie. <3