Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Read & Watched in June

This is a summary post of all books I have read and reviewed during the last month, plus all movies and TV series I have watched!

Books:


1. S.A.S.S. Heart and Salsa - Suzanne Nelson (Mini Review)
2. From Dead To Worse - Charlaine Harris (Review)
3. Soulless - Gail Carriger (Review)
4. Whisper (Mini Review)
5. The Summoning - Kelly Armstrong (Review)
6. City of Glass - Cassandra Clare (Review)
7. The Second Short Life of Bree Tanner - Stephenie Meyer (Review)
8. Spirit Bound - Richelle Mead (Review)
9. LA Candy - Lauren Conrad (Mini Review)
10. Cat the Vamp - Christina Martine (Review)
11. Lipstick Jungle - Candace Bushnell (Mini Review)

So, 11 books read this month - not that bad! As you can see I still have a few reviews/mini reviews to write, hopefully they'll be up soon!

Movies:

1. The Prince & Me 2
2. US Marshal
3. The Talented Mr. Ripley
4. Sex and the City 2
5. Stormbreaker

I'm a bit obsessed with Alex Pettyfer after watching Stormbreaker, so now I can't wait to watch Beastly!

TV-series:

Angel: Season 1, Episode 1
Roswell: Season 2, Episode 1-11

Any Roswell fans out there? Season 2 is sooo good this far! Much more thrilling than season 1. And isn't Michael the cutest? (Although I liked his hair better in season 1) :P

4 kommentarer:

Darlyn said...

Sex and the city 2? am i that lost? i just knew!

Nina said...

You watched Sex in the City 2, I'am so jealous. Nobody wants to go with me to that movie, they all it's bad! BOOHOO. I want to watch it. Going to buy the dvd when it comes out. :) Also you read LA Candy, I read it too. What did you think about it? Did you liked it? I thought it was enjoyable. I am looking forward reading your review.

Heather R. Holden said...

Wow, what a productive month! I wish I could read just as many books in that time span...

Ashley said...

I am a huge roswell fan, i was so upset when they cancelled the show. you can watch clips on youtube and some episodes here- http://www.thewb.com/shows/roswell

i love micahel, he is so hot and funny and i just loved him. roswell is an incredible show, i was lucky enough to buy all three seasons from amazon on sale. hope u enjoy watching the last two seasons, it so good!

Ashley