Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (week 14)

From the Library:

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

In a single moment, everything changes. Seventeen-year-old Mia has no memory of the accident; she can only recall riding along the snow-wet Oregon road with her family. Then, in a blink, she finds herself watching as her own damaged body is taken from the wreck...

A sophisticated, layered, and heartachingly beautiful story about the power of family and friends, the choices we all make—and the ultimate choice Mia commands.


With so many people telling me how good this book is, and with its sequel being released this month, I had to give this book a try!

8 kommentarer:

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

I liked it very much, so much that i pre-ordered the sequel some time ago. It arrived in my mailbox yesterday :D

Nina said...

I loved this book. Such a great one to read. Enjoy reading it.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Been hearing the same! Will look for your review before I make a decision though!

Here's my IMM

Happy Reading!

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Bella said...

I got If I Stay this week too! Can't wait to get started, it looks amazing :D Happy reading!

Bella
http://cheezyfeetbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-11.html

Lucia (iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books) said...

I'm heard amazing things about this one! Haven't read it... I need to get it!

Happy Reading!

Lucia
iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

Le Petit Book Reviews said...

This is one of the books I really want to read! I've heard so much good stuff! Happy Reading! New follower here :)

Deb said...

I keep seeing rave reviews for this book and yet neglecting to add it to my TBR list. No more! As a native Oregonian, my curiosity is enhanced by the fact that it's set in Oregon. Far and away more intriguing, of course, is the overwhelmingly positive reaction I've seen to it.

Why can't I stop time for a while each week to capture more reading time? *shakes fist at time*

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

Oh, I loved this book!! It was so amazing, and I can't wait to buy the sequel!

And thanks for the comments! Love triangles are always nice! ;)

Happy reading!