Good, rich girl falls in love with Mexican bad boy and gang member - this could be the new A Walk To Remember/Grease/10 Things I Hate About You/Dirty Dancing... well, you get my point - a great movie!
3. Hex Hall series - Rachel Hawkins
Boarding school, witches, werewolves and a kick-ass hilarious main character - I would definitely watch this movie!
4. Vampire Academy series - Richelle Mead
5. Hush Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
Thrilling, scary and hot - a perfect movie to bring your boyfriend to!
6. Can You Keep a Secret? - Sophie Kinsella
7. Gallagher Girls series - Ally Carter
Seriously, boarding school* girls who are secretly training to be spies? How awesome is that concept?
Would you watch any of these movies? Which books would you like to see made into movies?
*I just realized that three of this books are set in boarding schools, maybe that's the secret ingredient?