Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Top 70 Vampire Movies of All Time

Snarkerati.com has, based on the average IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes scores for each movie, ranked the Top 70 Vampire Movies of all Time. And the winner is an over 80 years old movie, NOSFERATU from 1922!

On the list we also find Dracula, Interview with the Vampire, Blade and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Go HERE to see the complete list!




How many movies on the list have you seen?

* This is a scheduled post, I'm currently on vacation and won't be able to respond to any comments or e-mails until I get back home *

2 kommentarer:

Lola said...

They definitely highlight some great vampire films, but I don't necessarily agree with their order. I was sad to see Queen of the Damned got such a low rank! I was happy to see Interview with a Vampire and Bram Stoker's Dracula got higher rankings!

Rent Books said...

Vampire movies... love them. Just saw the descent. You guys seen that one?