Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (12/2)

* Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine *

Title: My Soul To Save
Series: Soulscreamers (Book 2)
Author: Rachel Vincent
Release Day: December 29


"If she were going to die, I’d already be screaming. I’m a banshee. That’s what we do.”

The last thing Kaylee needs right now is to be skipping school, breaking her dad’s ironclad curfew and putting her boyfriend’s loyalty to the test. But starry-eyed teens are trading their souls for a flickering lifetime of fame and fortune in exchange for eternity in the Netherworld — a consequence they can’t possibly understand. Kaylee can’t let that happen, even if trying to save their souls means putting her own at risk....

I've read the first book in the Soulscreamers series, My Soul To Take, and I really liked it! There were just enough "supernaturaly" in it, sure Kaylee is a banshee, but she's still like a normal girl, going to school and living in a normal world. So I'm looking forward to see what's next for her and Nash, plus I would like to read more about Tod!

Fan(g) Girl


* Don't forget to enter my Contest to win $16 to spend at books at the Book Depository. 25 persons have entered so far - which means that there will be Another Winner! This person will win a paperback of his/her choice, also ordered from the Book Depository. *

1 kommentarer:

Zombie Girrrl said...

I didn't know this was a series! The first book sounded really good, the only reason I didn't read it; the publishing house. I was worried that it would too smutty for my liking because it's from Harlequin Teens, and we all know Harlequin specializes in... Could you tell me what you'd rate this book? Like based on adult content? I've been dying to know, but no one ever says stuff like that in their reviews (except for me).
Congrats on getting over 60 followers, BTW! That is so cool! XD