Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Your Top 10 Books of 2009

As a part of my contest I asked you, my readers, to rank your Three Favorite Books of 2009. 19 people commented and told me their favorite books, and the result of the comments inspired me to do this:

THE 10 BEST BOOKS OF 2009
- According to YA Vamp
ire Books' Readers -

10. Evernight by Claudia Gray

10. Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs

10. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

10. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

10. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

5. Fire by Kristin Cashore

5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

5. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

5. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

And finally, with superior 7 Votes, The Best Book of 2009:

1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins!

Suzanne Collins has two books on the list, both The Hunger Games & Catching Fire - Impressing!

To read the complete post and all comments, go here.


Is there any book you're missing on the list?

5 kommentarer:

YA Book Queen said...

Hmm, I see a few I haven't read (guess I probably should, lol). Definitely agree with the one's I know, though. Especially Suzanne's ;)

Kari Olson said...

Great picks! =)

Anonymous said...

. . .only heard of one. . .

Alyssa Kirk said...

Great list! Hush Hush and Beautiful Creatures would be my favorites!

Lola said...

Wow! Great list! I think your readers did a great job voting! :)