Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"Blogger" Help Wanted!

Hi y'all!
During the past weeks I have had some problems with blogger, mostly while posting comments and publishing blog posts. Since I'm not too good at this computer stuff, I figured I'd better ask you for advice! Here are my problems:
* Blogger won't allow me to publish comments on blog posts:
I am being asked to log in, which I do, then the following phrase appears: "Your current account does not have access to view this page" and then It's suggested that I publish my comment as Anonymous.
* I'm not able to publish my blog posts. The "publish" button doesn't work, so I have to click save, go back to all posts, select the post I want to publish and then click "publish selected posts" at the bottom of the page.
* When I want to edit my posts after they have been published, neither the "publish" nor the "Save draft" button is working, so there is no way I can save my changes...
* While writing blog posts, I'm not able to select parts of the text (for example select a word and change it to bold, italics etc.)
Does anything of this sound familiar? Do you know how to solve my problems?
Every little bit of help is appreciated - all these problems are starting to get on my nervs!

4 kommentarer:

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Blogger has been messing with me at times as well. Sadly I haven't been able to do anything about it but it has only been for short periods of time(and not for a long while now).

Have you tried switching to the new blogger interface?

Anonymous said...

Have you tried with different browsers? Some things works better in IE and some in FF...Don't forget Chrome!

Melissa @ Mel's Books and Info said...

Off the top of my head, I would say try switching browsers. I have less trouble with Fire Fox than I do with Internet Explorer. My second suggestion would be to make sure that whatever browser you are using is completely up to date. When you are missing updates, goofy things start to happen. Best of luck! I can only imagine how frustrating this must be for you.

sRy_ said...

google sometimes make changes for improvement, but they are temporary, when I've problems I try with other browser