Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I'm Dying To Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

Today's topic:

Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying To Read
1. Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3)
Hex Hall was really good and Demonglass was awesome. If this trend continues, Spell Bound is going to be epic!
Ever since the thrilling and chaotic cliffhanger Demonglass left off with, I've been dying to read this third book, and I still have half a year to go until March 2012, and Spell Bound's release!
2. Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry #3)
Perfect Chemistry is one of my favorite books of all time, and Chain Reaction isn't too far behind. Still, I haven't had the chance to read the third, and final(?) installment in the series!
3. Strange Fate (Night World #10)
The release date for this book has been pushed back several times, and last time I checked the expected publication date was February 2014 (!)
What do you think, will the people who read this series when it first was published back in the 90s still be waiting by then? I really like this series, and I hope this 10th book will get published!
4. City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4)
Read and loved the previous three books, still haven't read this one. Why?
5. If I Die (Soul Screamers #5)
This series is great, plus I'd like to have some more Tod in my life!
6. Bloodlines (Vampire Academy Spin-off)
Okay, not exactly a sequel, but the first book in the Vampire Academy spin-off series!
7. Silence (Hush Hush #3)
Nora and Patch have been through so much together, and in Silence their fate will be decided, once and for all.
8. Dreamless (Starcrossed #2)
Sequel to Starcrossed, the fabulous 2011 debut
9. Goddess Interrupted (The Goddess Test #2)
Sequel to The Goddess Test, the fabulous 2011 debut.
10. Out of Sight Out of Time (Gallagher Girls #5)
This series is one of my guilty-pleasures, and the last book (Only The Good Spy Young) was by far the best book yet! Plus, cliffhanger.
I have probably missed tons of highly anticipated sequels, feel free to remind me of them in the comments! Which books are you waiting for?

0 kommentarer: