Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want To Re-Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

Today's topic:

Top Ten Books I Want To Re-Read

1. The Harry Potter series - J K Rowling
2. The Host - Stephenie Meyer
3. The Tomorrow When The War Began series - James Marsden
4. Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles
5. Evermore - Alyson Noel (I wasn't a big fan the first time around, and I want to see how I like it now)
6. The Night World series - L. J. Smith
7. Hex Hall series - Rachel Hawkins

4 kommentarer:

Sandie @TeenLitRocks said...

Loved the Hex Hall and Harry Potter books. I will have to reread HH too before the next book comes out! I also think it's good to revisit books you didn't LOVE the first time around but that stick in your head for some reason. I feel that way about several books, and occasionally the Second Time Around does endear them to me.

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

I've been really wanting to re-read Harry Potter since the last movie came out too. The last book was so amazing! I feel like they really messed it up with the film. Re-reading Hex Hall is a great idea when it's time for Spell Bound! I loved Demonglass so much, I definitely want to experience that again =) Especially when I have the next book waiting for me ;)

Lola said...

The Harry Potter series was on my list too! Hex Hall is another great choice! :)

sarah darlington said...

If you read one on this list make it Perfect Chemistry. A wonderful book!