Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Read Because of Another Blogger

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

Today's topic:

Top Ten Books I Read Because of Another Blogger

This list could have maybe a hundred books on it! The number one reason why I buy or borrow is because I have read great reviews of them on book blogs. I had to narrow down the list a bit though, so here are the ten books I'm most happy were recommended to me:

1. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
2. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
3. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
4. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
5. The Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey
6. She's So Money by Cherry Cheva
7. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
8. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
9. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
10. In Your Room by Jordanna Fraiberg

0 kommentarer: