Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Cover Combat: The Hunger Games

Since the cover and title of the third book in the Hunger Games trilogy was releaved yesterday, I thought it would be fun to compare the US and Swedish covers of the Hunger Games books!

Here are the US covers for The Hunger Games, Catching Fire & Mockingjay:



And here are the first two Swedish covers (the third cover is obviously not revealed yet):



Which covers do you like the most?

I really prefer the American covers. They're simple, colorful and eye-catching. The Swedish covers, well they do look kind of creepy - but so are the books! ;)
And the girl, I guess it's Katniss, looks kind of dead!

5 kommentarer:

vvb32 reads said...

yay! for the 3rd cover. the title and cover for the u.s. is pretty appropriate.

Blodeuedd said...

Stumbled upon this site :D
Oh I do love the first Swedish cover, but the next one sucked, and couldn't they use a another pic

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you Swedish. Not that I'm curious *grows a long Pinocchio nose*

I like the US covers best, they have used them on the Norwegian translations as well(a bit boring I must admit it so fun to look at all the different covers).

Nina said...

I like the US covers, they look better! I like that every book has a different colour! :)

Misty said...

Yeah, I definitely prefer the american covers better. Katniss IS creepy in the Swedish ones.