Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Vampire Academy Quotes

Oh, and while we're talking VAMPIRE ACADEMY, Penguin Australia is having a cool Vampire Academy Quote Contest. Head over there to vote for your favorite VA quote, or just to become nostalgic when you're reading old favorites!

Here are some quotes I voted for:

"Don't worry, I won't bite. At least not in the way you're afraid of." - VA

"My cigarettes and I are going outside. At least they show me respect.." - FB

"Rose is in red, but never in blue, sharp as a thorn, fights like one too." - SK

And some lovely teasers from Blood Promise (which I still haven't read!):

"You forgot another lesson: Never turn your back until you know your enemy is dead. Looks like we'll have to go over the lesson again next time I see you-which will be soon." - BP

"Are you kidding? He's arrogant, sarcastic, likes to intimidate people, and" – oh. Okay. Maybe she had a point. - BP

"I'd said it before and meant it: Alive or undead, the love of my life was a badass." - BP

And of course this one: "No. If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you." - VA
Awww


Do you have a favorite Vampire Academy quote?

* All quotes from www.penguin.com.au/vampireacademy/VA_quote/VA_quote_open.cfm *

7 kommentarer:

Raíla said...

Great ones! And you NEED to read BP. :)

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

AAAAAh Love all of them!

Sara said...

I know Raila, I so have too! especially after reading these quotes! I've alreay ordered i though, so don't worry, I'll have read it in a couple of weeks! ;D

Akiko said...

Hi, this is my favorite quote, "You cant force love, i relized. It's there or it isnt. if its not there you have to be able to admit it. if it is there, you've got to do whatever it takes to protect the one you love." frostbite -Rose isnt is amazing! im actually crying right now!

Mrs. Evictor said...

I set off to kill the man I love-

VAfan101 said...

you hve to read BP!!!!!!
my fave quote is:

"I know how devestated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I`ll try to ease your agony as soon as possible." -Adrian

OMG he`s awesome!
but not as awesome as dimitri or christian.....or even MASON!
my order of hotness goes:

Mason- cute
Adrian- REALLY cute
Dimitri- HOT
Christian- Scorching HOT! :):):):)

R+D=FOREVER said...

my faviourite quote is:

"Oksana finally reached the bottom box, and so help me, it was filled with GARDEN BRICKS.
'You have got to be kidding,' i said. Across the living room, Yeva looked very smug.
-BP :):):)

i`ve read EVERY SINGLE book in the series. (beside bloodlines, of course) so i know what happens. and, with alittle looking around the internet, i`ve figured out what happens in bloodlines too! how great am i!