Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (3/16)

Title: OVERPROTECTED
Author: Jennifer Laurens
Release Date: April 29th, 2011

Ashlyn: A lonely society princess living in New York City.

Daddy hired you to be my bodyguard.

Colin: Childhood enemy, now her protector.

Daddy thought I’d be safe. He thought I’d never fall in love. He thought he could keep me forever.

Charles: obsessed with keeping her safe, keeping her his, he hires the one person he knows she could never fall in love with: Colin.

Daddy was wrong.

This sounds like the plot for a funny romatic comedy, don't you think?

1 kommentarer:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Haven't heard of this one! Sounds like it would be pretty funny at times, like a romantic comedy!

Here's my WoW

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read