Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blood Coven News

Remember the post I did about the Blood Coven series by Mari Mancusi?

Well the 4th book in the series, Bad Blood, was released just a few days ago, on January 5th!

As some of you might know (if you're reading my IMM posts carefully) I got the first book in the series, Boys That Bite, for Christmas! I haven't had the chance to read it yet, but as soon as I have, I will post a review of it!

Want to learn more about the Blood Coven books? Check out the official website: www.bloodcovenvampires.com

You should also check out Mari's blog, at www.marimancusi.blogspot.com. And perhaps even apply for a membership in the Blood Coven?


Yup, that's me, holding my copy of Boys That Bite, the first book in The Blood Coven series (which I am really excited to read!!).

1 kommentarer:

brizmus said...

the fourth book was already released?!? I guess I've really got to get to reading these NOW then!