Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

In My Mailbox (...or not)

There will be no In My Mailbox post this week, cause believe it or not (believe it! There's nothing unusual about it) I haven't gotten any books this week!

So I'm just posting to let you know that "Vampire of the Week" will be back next week! Exciting, huh? I'm looking forward to it :)
And, also, thanks for all suggestions you gave me when I asked who your favorite Vampire of the Week would be! I'm sure lots of your favorites will show up in this year's VoW posts!

So who will be 2010's first VoW? Can't tell ya - you have to check back and find out!

Fan(g) Girl

3 kommentarer:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to finding out! :)

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I'll be eagerly waiting! :)

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you did not get anything. I hope next week will be better for you!