Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

In My Mailbox (Week 4)

IN MY MAILBOX
*Hosted by The Story Siren, inspired by Pop Culture Junkie


This is what I got in my mailbox this week:


The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty

In an attempt to bridge the gap between the rich Brookfielders and less-fortunate Ashbury kids, a penpal club is arranged with the intention that the exchange of letters will make the two sides better understand one another, but when things don't go as planned, a full-scale war breaks out between the two schools with little hope for a successful truce.

I won this over at Books, Boys, Buzz!


So, just one book this week. But that's actually good, I have to read all books I got during the last few weeks!

9 kommentarer:

brizmus said...

Only got one, but one that looks SUPER awesome!!

YA Book Queen said...

This one sounds really fun! Hope you enjoy reading it! :)

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

that one looks so good! happy reading! :)

prophecygirl said...

I've heard that Jaclyn Moriarty's books are really good, so I hope you enjoy it!

StephTheBookworm said...

That is an amazing book! I read it a couple of years ago and LOVED it. I hope you enjoy it too!

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

awesome book! I never heard of this one
Hope u enjoy it! Happy reading!

Rebecca said...

The Year of Secret Assignments is really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

Wow... this one looks great!!!


http://chas-n-kai.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox_31.html

Nina said...

Looks like a good book. Happy reading!