Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Book Review: The Fury

Title: The Vampire Diaries: The Fury
Series: The Vampire Diaries
Author: L. J. Smith
Released: 1991


About the book: Elena is adjusting to the consequences of her devotion to Stefan. Choices made on his behalf have transformed her into what she once feared and still desires. When a vampire hunter descends on the town, determined to eradicate its immortal infestation, the hunters become hunted. Stefan, Elena, and Damon must work together to trace the new evil that's befallen Fell's Church back to its mysterious origin.


My Thoughts: The third book in the Vampire Diaries picks up just where The Struggle left off.
The love triangle between Elena, Stefan & Damon is more present than ever, and there's even a fourth part involved - Katherine -the girl who made Stefan and Damon vampires hundreds of years ago.

This book is full of mysteries and danger.
Who or what is attacking people in Fell's Chuch? And who could you really trust? The questions are many, and you can't be sure who's on the good side, and who's not.

Elena continue to grow as a character in this book, and I'm liking her more and more. She discovers how much the people she loves means to her, and just how much she is willing to sacrifice for them. She is less self-centered and more caring. She's also very brave.

The ending of the book might be a bit surprising, but it was really good!



Rating: 4 of 5
Fan(g) Girl

1 kommentarer:

Shauna Leigh Atkinson said...

I'm finishing the Awakening today and then on to the struggle. I hate bad endings though and I'm at the Halloween part and I just started liking Stefan, but then there is this other guy and it says Damon on the back cover. Eeeeeek! Am I going to hate it? Yes, please tell me, I hate surprises. My hubby & my writer/blogger/pal both know this and tell me endings when I ask, LOL. You can email me too if you don't want to give it away here. Again, my email is in my profile. And, YEAY for me, I'm posting on the right post. ;-) Sorry, I'm distracted today. I have some posts and an article I need to get out today, but I stumbled along your blog and haven't done them yet. Ha, ha. Talking about Vampires is just so fun I couldn't resist. Okay, I'll leave ya alone now...for today anyway, ha ha. ;-)