Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

New Moon Movie Posters

Hey guys, have you seen the new New Moon posters? What do you think of them?


I'm not that impressed by this poster. . . Everyone's looking kind of meeh. They're not looking great, or anywhere near "the most beautiful women and men in the world" - as they're supposed too.



This one is a bit better - but I can't say that the Volturi's look particulary scary. The blond guy on the left (Caius) looks afraid himself! And the second guy from the left, Alec, is he really supposed to be that young? I can't remember. I think Dakota Fanning is gonna make a great Jane though.



And the last one - Now we're talking!! Those guys are HOT! I'm so glad that Jacob cut his hair, and Taylor Lautner looks so good with all those pounds of new muscles! And the second guy from the right - who is that sexy dude? I love his laid-back style!
And the tattoos - don't you just love the tattoos?



Here's a bonus photo - 'cause who doesn't wanna see the Wolf Pack shirtless?






Fan(g) Girl

3 kommentarer:

Bookworm said...

I love them, especially the first and the second. I can't wait to see Dakota Fanning as a vampire--I think she's going to be great!

brizmus said...

I think the second one is my favorite!
And Dakota Fanning is going to be a vampire, WHAT?
I can't see the last picture. :-(

full color catalog printing said...

I really love the all parts of this movie. And it's really the great movie series for all time. I am highly impressed to see these movie posters of New moon. They are really looking elegant. Thanks for sharing.