Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

In My Mailbox: September

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea.

Since I don't get a huge amount of books every week, I decided to do In My Mailbox once a month instead of once a week! So here are the books I received in September:





Won:


Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen - I won this book a couple of moths ago, but since it was a U.S residents only contest the book was sent to a relative of mine living there. But now it has finally made it's way to my mailbox! I'm so excited!

Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors

Very cute book, won this over @
Bookworm Readers. Thank you so much Claire!


Bought:

Lipstick Jungle
by Candace Bushnell

Glitz by Louise Bagshawe

How To Kill Your Husband
by Kathy Lette

Bought these three when I was in London on vacation, haven't had the time to read them yet though. Have any of you read them?

Borrowed:

HEX by Rhiannon Lassiter
HEX: Shadows by Rhiannon Lassiter
HEX: Ghosts by Rhiannon Lassiter

Marked: A House of Night Novel
by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast (My Review)
Betrayed: A House of Night Novel by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast (My Review)

Night World No. 1 by L. J. Smith (My Review)
Night World No. 2 by L. J. Smith (My Review)
Night World No. 3 by L. J. Smith

Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall by L. J. Smith

Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr

Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich


All of these from the library!

7 kommentarer:

brizmus said...

I hope you'll like Lipstick Jungle. I for some reason found it to be dreadfully boring, and I've been dying for someone else to read it to figure out if it was just me (or if it really was boring).

Eleni said...

Great books! How To Kill Your Husband sounds like a fun book to read...happy reading!

prophecygirl said...

Nice books! Your blog is ace - YA vamp fiction is the best :)

Rebecca said...

Awesome books you got this week. They al look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Katie said...

I love "Along for the Ride." And I love that you got most of your vampire books from the library! (I'm a librarian, so I like seeing other people use the library.)

Hope you enjoy all of your books. Happy reading!

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

Ink Exchjange is fantastic and Along for the Ride and Coffeehouse Angel look great too. Happy reading!

Shauna Leigh Atkinson said...

Those look really good. I'd like to read Lipstick Jungle. I read the HoN ones and am waiting for the next one to come out this month! They are pretty great. I am also reading the Vampire Diaries book 1 (bks 1-2). I haven't read Hex yet, look forward to hearing how it is. I have Night World on my wanna reads list too!

I saw your blog on the story siren and love vampire books so I wanted to say hi. I see Eleni & So many books, so little time already found you, hi all!!! I posted mine at http://slkcivilrwr.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-rusty-mailbox-7.html, but I'm just getting around to see others. I'm on a vampire rampage of book reading this month for a guest post I'm going to be doing so any other vamp book suggestions you have would be great!

Happy Reading!