Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Fun-Post Friday - Week 5

It's time for a new Fun-Post Friday post her at YA Vampire Books, and today I got a Bookish Meme for y'all! Here we go:


20 years ago I read . . . Well 20 years ago I was born, so I probably didn't read that much ;P. I suppose my mum showed me simple board books though . . .

15 years ago I read . . . Picture Books like Curious George and Alfie Atkins. I was five years old and had just started to read!

10 years ago I read . . . Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone, Narnia (scratch that - I was 8 when I read Narnia), Nancy Drew and Sweet Valley. Probably a lot of Astrid Lindgren's books too.

5 years ago I read . . . The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Princess Diaries, and the 1-800-Where-R-U series.

Today I'm 20 years old, and the most memorable books I've read this year are: Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles, Willow by Julia Hoban, Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead and Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress by Tina Ferraro. Also The Host by Stephenie Meyer and Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott!


Well, that was fun!
Now I want everyone to do this meme on their blogs! Come on, it's not that hard! ;)
And Happy Friday!



Fan(g) Girl

0 kommentarer: