Title: Never Bite a Boy On the First Date
Author: Tamara Summers (pseudonym for Tui T. Sutherland.)
Publication Date:September 29, 2009
About the Book:
- I've got a few issues:
- I'm a vampire now.
- One of my classmates was found dead, with telltale fang marks.
- I didn't do it! (really!)
- Nobody believes me, so . . .
- I'm going to have to find the real killer. I've already got three suspects. (three very cute suspects.)
- One more problem: I am seriously falling for one of them . . . but what if he's the killer?
About the Author:
Tamara Summers grew up overseas and now lives in Boston with her husband, their impending baby, and their perfect little dog. Her favorite things include funny love stories (like To Say Nothing of the Dog or How I Met Your Mother) and anything to do with vampires (especially the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer). Tamara is the author of romantic beach reads for teens, including He's with Me and the bridesmaid-themed Save the Date. Her newest title is a vampire murder mystery/humorous romance entitled Never Bite a Boy on the First Date.
My Thoughts: Doesn't this sound like a cute, fun and light vampire book? I'm putting it on my wish list right now!
Want to learn more about Never Bite a Boy On the First Date?
Browse INSIDE the book HERE at Harpercollins.com
The Undercover Book Lover posted a great review of this book HERE and rated it A+!