Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Cover Combat: Where She Went

In Cover Combat I compare Swedish covers to the US and/or UK covers of the same books. Today, I'm comparing the covers of Where She Went by Gayle Forman.

US cover:


Swedish cover:


Swedish title "When I Let You Go"


Which cover is your favorite?


I like both covers, but since the Swedish cover works better with the cover of the first book in this series than the US does, I'll go with the Swedish cover.


You can see both the US and the Swedish cover of If I Stay here.


Go ahead, and vote for your favorite cover in the comments!

3 kommentarer:

Book Reviews From The Basement said...

Hi. I bought If I stay yesterday. And I can't wait to read it sometime this summer after my finals.

Bere said...

I just bought If I Stay the other day and I cannot wait to start reading it. I've heard tons of fantastic things on it. The Swedish cover looks great but I prefer the US cover hands down. Have you seen this cover of If I Stay. I think it kinda matches a bit with this US cover.

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

Oooh, I don't know. I love the background and hair of the US cover. But the flowers and general design of the Swedish cover is beautiful. Hmm... I don't know! They're both so beautiful! And I really love the Swedish title.
Oh, and a couple of the UK covers actually match up pretty well with the When She Went US cover. :)